In these release notes, you can find packages, requirements, features, enhancements, resolved issues, and known issues for the Conga Order Management October '23 release. For documentation updates, see What's New in Order Management Documentation.
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version Name
|Latest Certified Version Number|
|Conga Order Management|
|Conga Approvals Management (New)|
(Required if you are using Approvals)
|Conga Base Library (New)|
|Conga Configuration & Pricing (New)|
|Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (New)|
|Conga CLM Configuration Integration (New)|
(Required if you are using CLM)
|Conga CPQ API (New)||15.2.0134||15.134|
|Conga CPQ Setup (New)|
(Required if you are using CPQ Admin Console)
|Conga CPQ Approvals Management|
(Required if you are using Approvals on CPQ objects)
|Conga Promotion Management |
(Required if you are using Promotions)
|Conga Proposal Management|
(Required if you are using Proposal Management)
|Conga Quote Approvals|
|Conga Quote Asset Integration|
|Conga Quote CLM Integration (New)|
|Conga Quote/Proposal-Configuration Integration|
(Required if you are using CPQ and Proposal Management) (New)
Before installing or upgrading Conga managed packages, you must review the dependency matrix for each managed package. You can refer to the package dependency matrix at Conga Packages Dependency Matrix.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
|Operating System||Standard Salesforce.com requirements. See Salesforce PDF.|
Conga supports the following browsers:
Conga recommends the latest stable version of the browser for the best performance.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
The following feature is new to CPQ in this release.
Introducing a New Order System Property: Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity
Using this order system property, you can add a quantity that is greater than the actual or the remaining quantity of Price Agreement Line items.
- If the Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity=TRUE, then you should be able to add Quantity greater than the remaining Quantity/Actual Quantity of Price agreement line item.
- If the Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity=TRUE, then you should be able to add Quantity to the Price agreement line item even though the remaining quantity is Zero.
- If the Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity=TRUE, then there should not be any error message on the screen when you enter any quantity.
- If the Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity=FALSE, then the user should not be able to add Quantity greater than the remaining Quantity/Actual Quantity of Price agreement line item.
- If the Allow Greater Partial Order Quantity=FALSE, then there should be an error message on the screen when you put a quantity greater than the actual/remaining quantity.
For more information, see Order System Properties.
The following enhancements are new to Conga Order Management in this release.
Enhancement to the Price Agreement Tab
The following enhancement is new to the Price Agreement Tab in this release.
- When you hover the cursor on the column header name, Order Management displays the full name of the column header.
Enhancement to the Partial Order Creation Page
The following Enhancements are new to the Partial Order Creation Page in this release.
- Conga Order Management now displays an error message if you leave mandatory fields blank or fail to meet validation rules when creating a partial order. For more information, see Creating Partial Orders from Price Agreements.
Data Model Changes
There are no data model changes in this release.
There are no fixed issues in this release.
The following table provides the cumulative list of known issues up to this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|MAF-480||Partial orders cannot be created from Customer Purchase Orders when the CPO is in "Partially Processed" status.|
DOC ID: COMOCT23RN20231003