Log in to your Salesforce.com org to access Conga Order Management.
Do not use the Back button on your browser when using Order Management.
Before logging in to Order Management, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- All required Order Management packages (included Conga CPQ packages, and packages for other integrated Conga applications) have been installed by an administrator.
- You have login credentials provided by Conga.
To log in to Order Management
- Go to https://salesforce.com/.
If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access Conga Order Management (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to https://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login. The login page opens.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log in.
- Navigate to Conga Order Management:
- In Salesforce Classic: Click the App Menu and select Conga Order Management.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience: Click the App Launcher and select Conga Order Management.