The Partner Commerce Implementation and Deployment Guide covers information on how Partner Commerce works. This guide also provides step by step instructions on how to install, implement and deploy Partner Commerce for your customers.
This guide is designed to provide administrators with information on setting up data to be consumed within Partner Commerce. This guide covers the most common use cases for administration and assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce.
Admin users are responsible for installing, implementing and deploying the Partner Commerce solution.
Refer to the latest Partner Commerce on Salesforce Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New topic.
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Installing the Partner Commerce managed packages
- Upgrading to the latest release
- Configuring the Partner Commerce application
- Setting up the Embedded UI
- Configuring TurboEngines
- Downloading the Digital Commerce SDK
- Cloning the reference template
- Installing and configuring the reference template
- Setting up and running your application locally
- Deploying the application on the server
- Customizing your application
Before using Partner Commerce, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions