As part of the pre-provisioning process, you must configure a Connected App in your org to provide authentication and authorization for the TurboPricing services.
To create a Connected App
Navigate to Setup > App Setup > Create > Apps.
Scroll down and search for the Connected Apps related list and click New to create a new app.
Enter the following details in the Basic Information section.
Connected App Name
Enter the name of the Connect App.
The API name is generated automatically based on the name of the Connected App.
Enter the email address of the administrator managing the Connected App.
Enter the following details in the API (Enable OAuth Settings) section.
Field Description Enable OAuth Settings Select this to define the OAuth settings. For example, TurboPricing. When you enable this field, additional settings are displayed under API (Enable OAuth Settings) section. Enable for Device Flow Select this to enable the connected app for an external application. Callback URL
The Callback URL is generated automatically when you select the field Enable for Device Flow. For example, You can also add other URLs in separate lines.
Selected OAuth Scope Select all entries under Available OAuth Scopes and move them to Selected OAuth Scopes by clicking the Add arrow. Require Secret for Web Server Flow Select this to require the connected app to provide a consumer secret for authorization.
- You must leave all other fields blank. Click Save.
To capture Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
After you create a Connected App, the application generates Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. You must provide the values of Consumer Key and Consumer Secret to the Technical Support team.
- Navigate to Setup > App Setup > Create > Apps.
- Scroll down and search for the Connected Apps related list.
- Click the name of the Connected App you created in the previous topic.
- Click Copy next to Consumer Key.
- Click Click to reveal next to Consumer Secret. After the value of the field is displayed, click Copy.
- Store the information for the next part of the process.