Before you upgrade to Partner Commerce, you must ensure the following:
- You go through Partner Commerce Features by Release to know about the new features, enhancements, and deprecated features in Partner Commerce since your existing release. After you upgrade Partner Commerce, you cannot roll back to any previous release.
- You have supported platforms and system requirements.
- You have access to the Install Center on the Community Portal for Partner Commerce managed package and dependent packages.
- You must have access to the npm-release repository to upgrade Partner Commerce SDK.
- You have administrator privileges to your Salesforce org.
- You need not back up your configurations. All configurations you performed since you installed your existing release will remain intact after the upgrade.