The Conga Automation early feedback program feature enables the system administrators to run the Golden Test Suite against the registered orgs using Conga Automation Dashboard. The Golden Test Suite comprises pre-defined test cases (including out-of-the-box API-based tests), and they run once on the registered org before and after the upgrade.
Navigating to the Conga Automation Dashboard
For new registration:
Launch Conga Push Upgrade's registration page. You are redirected to the Conga Push Upgrade's welcome page.
Click Submit. A notification is displayed, "User preference Saved," and an Early Feedback pop-up window is displayed.
Click Try Now. A Conga Automation Dashboard is displayed with a Quick Guide pop-up window.
- Click Yes to go through the quick guide of the dashboard.
- Click Click to see the test to view the predefined tests conducted on the registered org as part of the early feedback program. The List of Tests pop-up window is displayed where the tests are categorized by product.
- Click on each test to view the step details.
- Enter the recipient's email and Organization Name.
- Click Trigger Welcome Email. A notification is displayed stating, "Successfully triggered the welcome email." All the recipients will receive a welcome email from 'Conga Notification Services.'
- Click Proceed. A Conga Services Test Automation Execution Page is displayed with a Quick Guide pop-up window.