It’s finally here! Our Spring’21 Release is now live and fully available. We're thrilled to share all the new features. Although there are too many to list on one page, we wanted to share some of the highlights across our product portfolio. Visit the Apttus and Conga communities for links to short recordings that will give you more information on each key feature.
- Conga CLM Online Contract Collaboration (OCC): A simple way to redline contracts and swap clauses
- Conga CLM Smart Search: A pilot program for natural language search combining data and text
- Conga CLM push upgrades: Instantly leverage the latest features without the need for an upgrade
- Conga Contracts contract profile experience: A pilot program for the new and intuitive contract profile experience
- Conga Contracts API enhancements: A simpler experience for sending data to Conga Contracts with robust APIs
- Conga Grid: See “live” changes made by your team within a Grid View
- Conga Sign: Quickly and accurately navigates signers through long and complex documents
- Conga Composer: Now available in more languages
- Conga CPQ: Price Waterfall: Have complete visibility and control on the process of price execution
- Conga Digital Commerce: TurboDigital Commerce, part of our TurboEngines line of product enhancements, allows you to have a seamless way to call your CPQ configuration and pricing rules from your self-service commerce
- Conga Billing: Improve your Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) using weekly billing schedules
Here is a list of release resources, curated just for you!
- Navigate to the Spring’21 release notes to learn more about each new feature
- Please subscribe to our blog for more information on Conga products
- March 16th: Register now for the Spring ’21 Release webinar
If you have further questions on the above, please reach out to our technical support team.