This feature is currently available by request only. To enable the Require Drawn Signature setting in Conga Sign Setup, contact Conga Support.
You can enable the Require Drawn Signature setting to require Signers to draw a signature, instead of selecting one of the default signature styles. This is a global setting that applies to all Conga Sign Transactions. You can enable this setting while configuring Business Units in Conga Sign Setup.
To configure Require Drawn Signature setting
- Navigate to Conga Sign Setup.
- Click the Business Units tab.
- Click Edit Business Unit next to a specific Business Unit.
- Go to Require Drawn Signature section.
- By default, the setting is disabled. Click the toggle for Require Drawn Signature to enable it.