Download page Setting Up Conga Sign.
Setting Up Conga Sign
Conga has partnered with OneSpan, an industry-leading eSignature vendor with deep expertise in financial services and wealth management, to use OneSpan’s eSignature technology throughout our revenue lifecycle solution. The articles below showcase the capabilities brought to you by this partnership.
- TLS Versions: Supported and deprecated TLS versions and supported Cipher suites.
- Updating Certificates: How to update expiring or expired certificates.
- List of Domains: A link to all supported email domains.
- Managing Senders: How to manage the senders associated with your account.
- Managing Users: How to manage the users associated with your account.
- Managing Roles: How to manage the roles associated with your account.
- Managing Groups: How to manage groups.
- Managing Subscriptions: How to manage an account’s subscriptions (e.g., by specifying the number of senders allowed in the account).
Data Retention: How to specify how long OneSpan Sign’s servers retain transactions in specific states.
- Transaction Expiry Settings: How to specify expiry times for account's transactions that are in the Sent state.
- Bulk Sending: Product’s Bulk Sending feature, which minimizes the effort to create and distribute multiple transactions.
- Custom Fields: How to create a custom field, which is automatically populated with signer-specific data for signature.
Rebranding the New UX: How to rebrand the Signer Experience.
- Configuring Transaction Visibility Delegates: How to configure which transactions a delegate can view.
- Enterprise Administration: Product’s Enterprise Administration feature, which enables an organization’s account admins to manage users, groups, and accounts for their lines of business.
- Security Settings: How to specify a password policy for an account.
- Usage Summary: How to run an account summary report that creates, for each sender on an account, the number of associated transactions, grouped by status.
- In-App Reporting: Provides an overview of in-app reporting, which provides access to system-generated transaction and account reports.
- Transaction Reports: System-created reports that provide data about transactions on your account (e.g., information about senders, signers, and key events).
- Account Reports: System-created reports that provide information about actions on your account (e.g., when specific users joined the account).
- Advanced Functionalities: Some of OneSpan Sign's advanced admin features.
Personal Certificate Client Prerequisites: What you must do before using the Personal Certificate Client (PCC) including certificate, device, and other considerations.
- Authenticating Servers: How the PCC secures its communication with OneSpan Sign servers.
- Security Measures Customers: Security measures customers should implement when using the PCC.