Conga Sign offers recipients the flexibility to reassign a signer's designated signature tags to a different recipient after the Conga Transaction is sent. Reassigning signers is useful in scenarios where the designated signer would like to pass signature responsibilities to a different contact within their organization.
The process for reassigning signers as a recipient is different than reassigning signers as a Conga Sign user. For more information on reassigning signers as a Conga Sign user in Salesforce, see Reassigning Signers from Salesforce.
To reassign a designated signer's Conga Sign tags to a different signer
- Open the Conga Sign Transaction email as the initial designated signer.
- Click the Click Here hyperlink next To reassign the signer prompt.
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields to identify the new reassigned signer.
- (Optional) Fill out the Optional Message field with an explanation of the document or signing responsibilities.
- Click the Send Now button. A prompt appears letting the user know that the Signer Reassignment is complete.
A signer can only reassign their signature responsibilities once in a Conga Sign Transaction. Once reassigned, that specific set of signature responsibilities cannot be reassigned again.
After an initial designated signer reassigns signature responsibilities to a new signer, the new signer receives a new Conga Sign Transaction email prompting them to complete the signature tags.
The Conga Sign user who sent the transaction and the initial signer both receive confirmation emails detailing the successful reassignment of the signature responsibilities. The new reassigned signer also receives all standard email notifications related to the Transaction moving forward.
New reassigned signers are added and accounted for in the Conga Sign Transaction record and the related Audit Trail. If a signer reassigns their signature responsibilities to a new signer, their status is marked as DECLINED on the Conga Sign Transaction record. The new reassigned signer has a status of Recipient status of SENT until they complete the assigned Conga Sign tags.