You can install the Conga Sign package into your Salesforce instance from Salesforce AppExchange.
To install Conga Sign
- Go to Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Get It Now and follow the on-screen prompts to install Conga Sign.
- Log in to the AppExchange. You must provide System Administrator credentials to install an application from the AppExchange.
- Specify where you want to install Conga Sign:
- Click Install in Production to install in your production instance.
- Click Install in a Sandbox to install in a sandbox.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions box.
- Click Confirm and Install.
- Click Install.
- Approve Third-Party Access for all 3 websites selected.
- Check Yes, grant access to these third-party websites.
- Click Continue.
- Click Done. If the package takes too long to install, you will receive an email letting you know when it is done.
- After clicking Done, you will be on the Installed Packages page in Salesforce Setup. Click on Manage Licenses next to the Conga Sign managed package link.
Administrators are assigned a license by default. Continue assigning licenses to other users who need access to Conga Sign.
Conga Sign document recipients do not need a Conga Sign license. Only users who will be preparing documents to send for signatures need a license.
After assigning licenses, you must Configuring Conga Sign for use in your organization.