Download page Running Data Sync On-Demand.
Running Data Sync On-Demand
In cases where you need to initiate data sync manually, you perform on-demand data sync from the Sync Settings page.
- Data sync must be enabled for the given consumer profile.
- The consumer profile must include one or more simple or complex objects.
To run data sync manually
- Go to the Sync Settings page.
- Click Sync Now. The data sync process is begun and you are redirected to the Run History tab.
Review Run History to view sync details and any associated errors.
- If sync is in progress when you invoke on-demand sync, the sync is queued and executes after the in-progress sync is complete.
- If the sync fails for one or more objects, you can retry the sync. Refer to Retrying Data Sync for steps.