To install pre-release X-Author, you need to perform the following steps.
- Download the X-Author for Contracts pre-release manifest file.
- Deploy the X-Author for Contracts add-in using Office 365.
- Create an admin entry in Conga CLM.
To download the pre-release X-Author for Contracts
- Go to https://community.conga.com/.
- Log in to the Conga Community Portal.
- Select Resources and click Install Center.
- Click Pre-release.
- To download the manifest file, click Download available for X-Author for Contracts Preview Release.
- In the Download File window, click Confirm Download. The manifest file Apttus.XAuthor.App.PreProduction.xml is downloaded.
Use the Centralized Deployment approach to install the X-Author for Contracts add-in. For more information about installing the X-Author for Contracts add-in using Centralized Deployment, see Centralized Deployment.
To create admin entry for X-Author for Contracts
After installing the X-Author for Contracts pre-release, you must create an admin entry APTS_XAAddInLoadType in Conga CLM and set the value to "centralized". For more information about this admin entry, see Conga CLM for Administrators.