Following are the new features introduced in this release:
Connect to Apttus CLM and check out agreements for redlining and negotiation using Microsoft Word. You can take the following actions on agreement documents:
- Check Out agreement document versions from CLM for redlining.
- Use Playbook to insert legal clauses into your agreement document and mark existing content as fields or clauses linked to the agreement record.
- Use the Document Panel to view, modify and reject changes to field values and clause content.
- Check In new or final drafts of agreement documents and reconcile field and clause values to records in CLM.
- Open agreement records in Salesforce directly from X-Author.
Manage Templates (Salesforce BETA)
Connect to Apttus CLM and check out agreement document templates. You can take the following actions on agreement templates:
- Check Out agreement templates from CLM and make changes to static content.
- Check In agreement templates to CLM as new versions.