Download page Logging in to Approvals.
Logging in to Approvals
Log in to your Salesforce.com org to access Approvals.
Do not use the Back button on your browser when using Approvals.
Before logging in to Approvals, you must have:
All required Approvals packages (included packages for other integrated Conga applications) installed
Login credentials provided by Conga
To log in to Approvals
- Go to http://www.salesforce.com. If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access Approvals (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to https://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login to open the login page.
Enter your user name and password, and click Log in.
- Navigate to Conga Approvals:
- In Salesforce Classic, select Conga Approvals Management from the app menu.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience, select Conga Approvals Management from the app launcher.
To use the Lightning Experience, enable My Domain in your Salesforce org. See Salesforce's My Domain help page.