This section describes how Conga Approvals works, how to trigger an approval request for any object, how to respond to an email notification requesting approval, and how to approve or reject an approval request from the My Approvals page.
About this Guide
This document provides users with information on approval processes. It also covers the most common use cases for usersand assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce. Its primary audience is assumed to be end users and customer sales representatives. For requirements and recommendations, see the System Requirements and Supported Platforms Matrix. For a list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New in Approvals Documentation topic.
- See Approvals for Administrators for basic admin tasks and end-user experience.
- See Approvals for SOAP API Developers for SOAP APIs provided to work with Approvals objects.
- See Approvals for REST API Developers for REST APIs provided to work with Approvals objects.
Before using Approvals, you must be familiar with:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions