Log in to your Salesforce.com org to access Approvals.
Do not use the Back button on your browser when using Approvals.
Before logging in to Approvals, make sure you meet the following criteria:
You have installed all required Approvals packages (included packages for other integrated Conga applications).
You have administrative privileges.
You have login credentials provided by Conga.
To log in to Approvals
- Go to http://www.salesforce.com.
If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access Conga Approvals (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to https://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login. The login page opens.
Enter your user name and password, and click Log in.
- Navigate to the Conga Approvals:
- In Salesforce Classic: Click the App Menu and select Conga Approvals Management.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience: Click the App Launcher and select Conga Approvals Management.
For using Lightning Experience in your Salesforce org, you must enable My Domain in your organization. To know how to enable My Domain in your org, refer to Salesforce Help page My Domain.