Download page Using This Book.
Using This Book
With this section, you can quickly find out how Conga Billing works and how you can manage your organization's and your customers' billing and invoicing requirements.
If you are a Billing Administrator, you will learn,
- create templates for various invoices and invoice statements
- create invoice and usage rating batch jobs for various projects
- maintain logs for all transactions that occur in a day
- to understand billing settings and preferences
- to create various reports as needed
If you are a Billing Operations Manager, you will learn,
- to oversee and streamline your billing and collections processes
- to manage billing for a variety of different types of assets including one time, usage, or recurring
- to automatically adjust billing after an asset based order
- issue billing adjustments, track and approve invoices
- to view and understand billing schedules, usage schedules, and billing preferences
- to adjust and customize invoice presentation
- to coordinate and resolve sales tax issues
- to approve tax credit requests from customers
- to create custom billing plans and milestone billing plans
The documentation is based on the Salesforce classic UI.
If you are new to Conga Billing, let's get started.