With this section, you can find out how Conga Billing works and how to manage your organization's and your customers' billing and invoicing requirements.
|This section walks the Billing Operation Manager through a set-up of the entire billing process. It covers information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga Billing.
|Billing Operation Manager, Finance User
|Refer to the latest Conga Billing Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, refer to the What's New in Billing Documentation topic.
This section describes the following tasks:
- To install and set up billing management
- To create invoice and credit memo templates
- To set up billing preferences
- To setup Wallet for prepayments
- To use custom invoice numbering
- To implement callback classes to customize billing management
Before using Billing, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Conga CPQ and Conga CLM administration
- Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: