You can send a downloadable link for downloading multiple documents of multiple agreements through email, to selected contacts or to a user group without downloading the agreement documents and sending them through email individually.
Step 1: Configure an APEX Scheduler Job
Go to Setup > Develop > Apex Classes > Schedule Apex.
Enter the following information to configure the job parameters.
Job Name: Enter a job name.
Apex Class: Click theicon. Enter AgreementDocumentEmailCleanupJob and select AgreementDocumentEmailCleanupJob.
Frequency: Select Weekly or Monthly based on your requirement.
- If you select Weekly, you must specify one or more days of the week the job needs to run (such as Monday and Wednesday).
- If you select Monthly, you must specify the date the or the day (such as the second Saturday of every month)
- Start: Select a start date.
- End: Select an end date.
- Preferred Time: Select a preferred time for the dropdown.
Step 2: Configure the Admin Object
- Go to the Admin tab (click + and choose the Admin tab.) Click Go to view all Admin objects (your list can vary depending on which objects are already created).
- Click New Admin. This displays the Admin Edit page.
- Enter the name as APTS_DownloadableLinkExpiration.
- Enter the value according to your requirement. The value field corresponds to the number of days to expire the downloadable link.
- Click Save.