You can upload the manually signed document to an agreement in DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.
- You can view the Upload Signed Document button after you send a document for signatures (manual or wet signatures).
- The Intelligent Import for Signed Document Comply System Property must be enabled to view the intelligent import option and intelligently import signed documents. The Intelligent Import settings must be configured in your org. For more information, see Comply System Properties and Configuring Intelligent Discovery Settings.
You can only upload one signed document when you select the intelligent import option.
To upload signed documents
- In the Agreement Action Panel, click Upload Signed Document.
- Click the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button to perform the intelligent discovery or leave the toggle button as is to import the document without intelligent discovery.
- You can either click Upload Files or drag and drop your files. If you had turned on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button, you can upload only one document.
This displays the Upload Files popup.
After the upload completes, click Done.
A list of files uploaded is displayed. You can also add comments for each uploaded file.
If you upload a single file, you can turn on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button and the uploaded document is intelligently imported. If you upload multiple files, you cannot turn on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button.
If you send multiple documents for signatures, you need to upload all the signed documents together. If you send multiple documents for signatures and upload only one document, the uploaded document is considered as the final document.
You are navigated to the Agreement Detail page.
For documents imported without intelligent discovery, the Status Category | Status of the Agreement is updated to In Signature | Fully Signed. The Executed Date field is updated. When you upload a signed document without intelligent discovery, all the clauses are marked as Final in the Agreement Clauses section.
For documents imported with intelligent discovery, the Status Category | Status of the Agreement is updated to Import | Review. The Review Offline Document button is enabled and you can review the intelligently imported document. The fully signed documents are added as a major version with the name - Upload Signed Document in the Document Version related list. In the version aware agreements, the Document Type of the uploaded executed documents is updated as an Executed Document. When you upload a signed document using intelligent discovery, all the clauses recognized by the IDE are marked as Final in the Agreement Clauses section. If the APTS_AsyncMergeEmail admin entry is set to true, you will receive an email notification after the signed document is uploaded. For more information, see Admin Entries.