This guide describes how Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga CLM) works and how to manage contracts for your organization and your customers.
This guide walks the Conga CLM user through a set-up of the entire contract management process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga CLM.
|Primary Audience||Individuals who are working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract facilitators, and legal team.|
Refer to the latest Conga CLMRelease Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New.|
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Creating an Agreement from an existing Account or Opportunity: You can choose an existing Account or Opportunity to create a new agreement.
- Generating an Agreement: After creating an Agreement, you can use a template to generate a document and preview it.
- Sending an Agreement for Review: You can send the generated Agreement document to the customer for review.
- Completing Negotiations: After the review phase, the terms and conditions are negotiated and finalized between the engaged parties.
- Activating an Agreement: After an Agreement is finalized and signed, you can activate the Agreement to bring it into effect.
- Reporting: You can store the activated agreements in different formats, such as reports and dashboards.
Before using Conga CLM, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga CLM, begin here: get started.
DOC ID: CLMWIN20CGREVA20201217