You must configure Mix.
Install the package using the link provided by Orchestrate LLC and follow the configuration instructions.
To configure Mix:
- Give the appropriate Profiles/Permission sets permission. Go to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps > Click on Orchestrate Mix.
- Click Edit Policies and change the Permitted Users option to Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
- Click OK to accept the security warning.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down the page and click Manage Profiles or Manage Permission Sets.
- Choose the Profiles or Permission Sets that should have access to Mix.
- Click Save.
- Assign licenses to specific users
- Navigate to Installed Packages in Setup and select Mix. Go to Setup > Installed Packages > Mix.
- Select Manage Licenses.
- Select Add Users. Use the list views or create a new one to select all the necessary users that need access to Mix. You can also add a single user from the user’s detail page.
- Assign Permissions Sets to appropriate users: Mix Quik Integration User for end-users and Mix Quik Integration Admin User for administrators of Mix.
- In Setup, use the Quick Find and type Permission Sets.
- Select Permission Sets.
- Select the Mix Quik Integration User permission set.
- Select the Manage Assignments button.
- Select the Add Assignments button.
- Select the checkbox next to all users you desire to add to this permission set and select the Assign button.
- Select Done.