You must set up an account with Quik! Forms and Mis.
Send the new account request to the Quik! the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They set up your account. In your email, add the following information:
- PARTNER NAME: Orchestrate
- CUSTOMER COMPANY NAME:
- CUSTOMER FULL NAME:
- CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER:
- CUSTOMER EMAIL:
- BROKER/DEALER AFFILIATION (if any):
- CLEARING/CUSTODIAN (if any):
- REQUESTED SETUP DATE:
Include the date you’d like the account set up by. Quik! needs a few hours or even a day to set up an account and they like to know an actual date, rather than “ASAP” or “Next Available”.Their team wants to be able to appropriately react to your needs without every request being urgent.
Once the account is set up, you’ll be able to log in to Quik’s portal and subscribe to forms for use in Mix. To subscribe to forms in Quik’s portal:
- Log in to the Quik Portal with the credentials given to you via email by Quik.
- Click Quik! Forms Enterprise.
- Click Choose Forms.
- Click AutoSubscribe by Company.
- Check the box by one or more companies that you would like to see in Mix.
- Click Save.
If you’d like to add your own forms to Quik’s library, please contact their forms team at email@example.com.