Using bulk import, you can import users from the external data source to the Conga Platform. You can only import new users and not update existing users using the import feature. For uploading users from an external data source you must use the valid CSV file.
Only an administrator has the privilege to import users into the Conga Platform.
To import users
- Log in to the Conga Platform as an admin user.
- Click the App Launcher () icon from the top-left corner > Admin Console > Users.
- From the Users list page, click Bulk Import.
The Bulk Import popup appears.
- Click Download "upload_file_format_csv' to download the sample template file.
- Open the CSV file and add the import data.
- Drag and drop or Browse the updated CSV file into the Bulk Import popup.
- Click Upload.
The system first runs validation on the uploaded file. If the validation fails, you'll see an error message. If there are no errors in the file, the users are successfully imported.