The Conga Platform application allows you to save your filtered view of a record and set it as the default view, so there is no need to reselect the filters every time you open the Grid View (List View). Only you can see that saved view and others will see the default view or their own saved view.
To save your personalized view
- Log in to the Conga Platform as an admin user.
- Navigate to the page containing the grid view you want to filter.
- Use the filtering options available to define the criteria for your filtered view. This might involve selecting specific fields, setting conditions, and choosing values for those conditions. For more details, see Filtering Records in the Grid View.
- Apply the view setting to control which columns are to be displayed in the grid view. For more details, see Managing View Settings.
- Navigate to the dropdown menu next to the search bar and click Create New View. The Save View popup appears.
- Enter a Name and Description for your view, and click Save to save your filtered view.
- To access your saved view, click the dropdown menu next to the search bar.
- Click the More () icon for the respective View from the list and select Set as default.
The Grid View should update and display the records based on the saved filter criteria.
To edit a saved view
- Click the More () icon for the relevant View from the list and select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Update.
To delete a saved view
- Click the More () icon for the relevant View from the list and select Delete.
- From the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.