Contracts requires that certain fields in the Contract Profile must be populated. In addition to these system-required fields, a user with the List Admin permission can designate additional fields that users must populate.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter contract in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the alphabetized results display in the Fields List section, locate the Contract (7 Items) category.
- In the Contract category, click the Contract Required Fields list to display the fields that can be designated as required in right side of the screen.
- Click the Required check box for a field to make it required in the Contract Profile screen.
Clear the check box to make the field optional.
Since Contract Location is a list that can be designated as a required field, the List Admin must ensure all item selections have been added before making the field required.
- Click Save.