You need the User Admin permission to edit a user's information in their User Profile. You can edit a User Profile by changing the user's login name, password, and user type, updating their contact information, and revising the roles and functions they have been granted in Contracts.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
- In the Users screen, locate the user whose information you want to edit, and click their user record to select it.
- In the User Profile screen, click Edit in the toolbar.
- When the screen refreshes, make any of the following updates:
- User Profile section - click in any field and edit the user's program information.
- Person Profile section - click in any field and edit the user's contact information.
- Person Generic Fields section - click in any field and edit the selection in an Administrator-defined list.
- Change the roles assigned to the user by selecting or clearing a check box in the Selected column for a Role Name.
- Click Save.