A user with the Profile Rules Admin permission can delete a profile rule for an additional form that is linked to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile if the rule no longer applies or becomes invalid. If a profile rule contains more than one condition or action, an individual condition and/or action can also be deleted.
Deleting an Entire Profile Rule
In the Profile Rules Admin screen, locate the Profile Type: Contract Additional Forms category (or Profile Type: Company Additional Forms or Profile Type: Project Additional Forms).
All categories in the screen are expanded by default, displaying all the additional fields and the additional forms. Click on the collapse icon for one or more categories to increase the viewing area for another category.
- Locate the additional form whose profile rule you want to delete, and click on it to select it.
- In the Profile Rules Edit screen, locate the profile rule in the Rules section, and click its - icon.
- In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
Deleting a Condition or Action for a Profile Rule
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Profile Rules link in the menu.
- In the Profile Rules Admin screen, locate the Profile Type: Profile category, and click the Contract Profile (or Company Profile or Project Profile) record.
- Locate the additional form with the profile rule whose condition/action you want to delete, and click on it to select it.
- In the Profile Rules Edit screen, locate the profile rule in the Rules section.
- Click on the rule name to select it and enable its Condition and Action fields.
- To delete a condition, locate the condition record in the Conditions section of the screen, and click its - icon. Click Yes in the confirmation prompt.
- To delete an action, locate the action record in the Actions section of the screen, and click its - icon. Click Yes in the confirmation prompt.
- Click Save.