A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Location Type list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a user adds a company location from a Company or Contract Profile. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
- In the Address category, click the Location Type list to display the existing address types in right side of the screen.
- Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the Location Type field list.
- Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.