A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can edit a scorecard component by changing the name of the scorecard category, editing its description, and re-weighting the value of the category. The Scorecard Admin can also add, edit, re-weight, reorder, and delete questions (or statements) in any category.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Components.
- In the Scorecard Components browse screen, locate the component you want to edit, and click it to select it.
- In the Scorecard Component Administration screen, you can edit:
- Basic information for the scorecard component.
- Questions, including the wording, as well as adding and deleting questions.
To reorder a question, click on it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards. You are successfully moving the question if the selected row message displays.
(Optional) My Questions and Categories section by dragging-and-dropping a Category into or out of the section.
- Click Save.
For more information, see Adding a Scorecard Component.