Existing scorecards are viewed and managed from the Scorecards browse screen. A scorecard is comprised of the questions being asked and a set of answers that correspond to a rating system. A scorecard may include more than one category of questions.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
- In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard using one of the following options:
- Enter a beginning word or value for the scorecard name or description in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Scroll through the list of scorecards.
- Click on the Name header to sort the scorecards in ascending or descending order.
- Click on the scorecard record to display the Scorecard Administration screen where you can review the scorecard's questions and weights, as well as the categories used to create the scorecard
- From this screen, you can also edit and delete scorecards.
- To add a new scorecard, click New Scorecard in the toolbar of the Scorecards browse screen