Existing scorecard components are viewed and managed from the Scorecard Components browse screen. Scorecard components include the categories and questions that are used to build scorecards, along with scorecard answer profiles.
- Click Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Components.
- In the Scorecard Components browse screen, locate the component using one of the following options:
- Enter a beginning word or value for the component name or description in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Scroll through the list of components.
- Click the Name header to sort the components in ascending or descending order.
- Click the component record to display the Scorecard Component Administration screen where you can review the component's questions and categories.
- From this screen, you can also edit and delete scorecard components.
- To add a new scorecard component, click New Category in the toolbar of the Scorecard Components browse screen.