A user with the Workflow Admin permission can create one or more workflow teams to identify the individuals who participate in the workflows that need to be implemented for the companies, contracts, and projects stored in Conga Contracts. A workflow team works in conjunction with a workflow template, as well as a routing table if the template contains a step that requires approval.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click Workflow Teams.
- In the Workflow Teams browse screen, click New in the toolbar. To quickly and easily create a Workflow Team, use the Copy feature if an existing team has many of the same members as the new Workflow Team you want to create.
- In the Workflow Team Edit screen:
- Enter a descriptive name for the workflow team in the Team Name field.
- Provide a concise description of the functions of the team in the Team Description field since precise names and descriptions will help users select the correct team when running the Workflow Wizard.
Click Add Team Member to add members to the workflow team:
At a minimum, each team member must have a role with Viewable permissions to the company or contract types for the workflow (as defined in the Workflow Template Restrictions) or they will not be able to close a workflow step or approve a Gateway step.
- Using the Address Book, select the program users for the team, or select a distribution list.
Click on a person/distribution list record to select it, and add the person/list to the Workflow Team list box. To quickly locate a person/list, enter the first few letters of the person's first or last name, or the name of the list, in the Search field, and click the magnifying glass icon.
Click Submit to select the team members and close the Address Book.
Click to remove a team member.
- Click Save in the toolbar of the Workflow Team Edit screen.