You need the User Admin permission to add a new user by making a copy of an existing User Profile, and then modifying the information. This option is useful if a new user will have the same roles and functions as an existing user.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
- In the Users screen, locate the user whose profile you want to copy, and click their user record to select it.
- In the User Profile screen, click Copy in the toolbar.
- In the Copy Screen State prompt:
- Select Yes to copy the original user's home page portlets.
- Select No if you want the user to set up their own home page.
- Populate the required fields for the new user.
- (Optional) Populate the optional fields, and update the copied information, including the roles and functions assigned to the user.
- Click Save.