A user with the List Admin permission can edit a contract list item can to accommodate changes in the way contract information is categorized. The List Admin can also move a list item to change its position in the list if the default alphabetical sort order is not the most appropriate ordering of list items.
A contract list item can also be disabled or deleted.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, scroll through the alphabetized list in the Fields Lists section until you locate the Contract (10 Items) category.
Entering contract in the Search field and pressing the ENTER key will display only seven of the Contract Profile lists since three lists begin with the letter A (Additional Party Type, Address Type, and Agreement Type).
- In the Contract category, locate the list with the item selection you want to edit or move.
- Click the list to display its existing items in right side of the screen.
- Perform any of the following edits for a list item:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change its name.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the information that displays when a user hovers over the list item.
- Make a different selection in the Status Type list for a contract Agreement Type or Contract Status.
- Select the Alphabetical check box to display the items in alphabetical order in the field list in the Contract Profile screen, or clear the check box to display the items in the order in which they were entered.
- Add another item to the list.
- Change the order in which items appear in the field list in the Contract Profile screen:
- Clear the Alphabetical check box if it is selected.
- Click a list item record to select it.
- Drag the record upwards or downwards to the desired location, making sure the prompt is displayed.
- With the prompt still displayed, release your mouse.
- Click Save.