A user with the List Admin permission can provide a quick tip to assist users in correctly populating a field in the Location Profile screen. A quick tip is usually a phrase or a short sentence that provides guidance when users have several items to choose from in a field list. Quick tips are also used to ensure users populate or format a text field correctly.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
- In the Address category, click the Location Quick Tips list to display the fields that can have a quick tip in right side of the screen.
Add a quick tip for any of the fields listed:
You can use HTML formatting options in your quick tips, including placing key words or phrases inside bold tags (<b> </b>) or italics tags (<i> </i>).
- Locate the field in the alphabetized list.
Click inside the field's Quick Tip field to enable it, and enter information or instructions to assist users in populating the field
- Click Save.