Log in to your Salesforce.com org to access CPQ.
Do not use the Back button on your browser when using CPQ.
Before you log in to CPQ, make sure you meet the following criteria.
- You have installed all of the required CPQ module packages.
- You have administrative privileges.
- You have login credentials provided by Conga.
To log in to CPQ
- Go to http://www.salesforce.com/.
If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access CPQ (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to http://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login. The login page opens.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log in.
- Navigate to Apttus Product Setup or Apttus Pricing Setup to access the Product or Pricing setup tabs, respectively.
- In Salesforce Classic: Click the App Menu ().
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience: Click the App Launcher ( ).
Now you are ready to start configuring your products and pricing in CPQ.