You can configure cart views for various flows so that you can define the list of columns available for different view for various users, roles, and profiles.
You cannot create a view in June '23. However, you can manage the available views.
- Go to ADMIN SETUP > Application Settings > Flow Settings.
- Click the required flow name link. The Flow Settings page is displayed.
- Under FLOW SETTINGS, click Cart Page and then click Cart Views.
Enter the following details:
Field Description Group By Select a field from available list of fields. These line item fields are shown under the Group By dropdown on the cart page. Default View
Turn this setting on to set this view as default for the flow.
Public Turn this setting on to make this view public. Otherwise, the view is treated as private.
- Click the delete icon to delete a view.
- Click Discard Changes to discard the changes you made to this page.
- Click Save.