This section provides information on managing price rulesets.
Navigating the Price Rulesets Page
When you launch the Price Rulesets page on the UI, all the existing price rulesets are listed on this page along with their details. There are various functionalities available for you to manage the price rulesets.
Price Rulesets Search
You can narrow down the price rulesets list using the search feature. You can either define search criteria to search for a range of price rulesets or use the price ruleset search option.
In basic search, you can search for a price ruleset using keywords. For example, you can search using the name of the price ruleset.
- In the Search this list field, enter a keyword related to your price ruleset details such as price ruleset name.
- Click the search icon or press Enter. CPQ returns all price rulesets that contain that keyword in the price ruleset names.
In advanced search, you can search for a price ruleset using a search query. The search query uses options provided in the Field, Operator, and Value and displays a search result that matches the criteria.
- Click the Advanced Search icon . The Advanced Search pop-up is displayed.
- Enter the following details:
- Field: All price ruleset fields are available in the drop-down list such as Text, Checkbox, Date, Date/Time, Number, Percent, Picklist, Multi-Select Picklist, Currency.
- Operator: Operators that are available for selection helps create the filter expression. Operators are displayed based on the field types. For example, a picklist value will display equal to and not equal operators and a text field will display equal to, not equal to, starts with, contain, does not contain operators. If it is a multi-value picklist, the application displays include and does not include operators.
- Value: Enter a value.
- Click Add Criteria if you want add more criteria in the advanced search.
- Turn the Logic button on if you have more than one criteria and enter a value in the Logic field.
- Click Apply to enable the search filter. CPQ returns all price rulesets that match the criteria.
Sorting Price Rulesets
You can sort the price rulesets by clicking the column names. The price rulesets are sorted by the last modified date in descending order. Every time you click the column name, the sorting switches between ascending and descending order. You can adjust the column width by dragging the columns. Hover near the column boundaries till two-way arrow appears. Click when the arrow appears and drag left or right to adjust the column width.
Actions available on this page
- Click Create New to create a new price rulesets.
- Click the ellipsis icon next to a price ruleset name to delete an existing price ruleset.
- Click the price ruleset name link to open the Price Rulesets details page.
- Use the Active switch to activate or deactivate a price ruleset.
Items per page
At the bottom of the page, you can see the total count of price rulesets available. You can control the number of price rulesets to be displayed on each page. You can select the number of price rulesets from a predefined list. You cannot configure this list. By default, you see 20 records on each page.
By default, you can sort 10, 20, 30, 50, and 100 price rulesets per page using the Rows per page drop-down. This feature works in association with the search and filter functions to display search records per page. You can use the < and > buttons to move to the next or the previous pages. You can also jump to a certain page using the page search component.