Roll-up summary fields are the values that automatically display on a master record based on the values of records in a detail record.
Navigating the Rollups Page
When you launch the rollups page on the UI, all the existing rollups are listed on this page along with their details. There are various functionalities available for you to manage the rollups.
You can narrow down the rollups list using the search feature. You can either define search criteria to search for a range of rollups or use the rollup search option.
In basic search, you can search for a rollup using keywords. For example, you can search using the name of the rollup.
- In the Search this list field, enter a keyword related to your rollup details such as rollup name.
- Click the search icon or press Enter. CPQ returns all rollups that contain that keyword in the rollup names.
In advanced search, you can search for a rollup using a search query. The search query uses options provided in the Field, Operator, and Value and displays a search result that matches the criteria.
- Click the Advanced Search icon . The Advanced Search pop-up is displayed.
- Enter the following details:
- Field: All rollup fields are available in the drop-down list such as Text, Checkbox, Date, Date/Time, Number, Percent, Picklist, Multi-Select Picklist, Currency.
- Operator: Operators that are available for selection helps create the filter expression. Operators are displayed based on the field types. For example, a picklist value will display equal to and not equal operators and a text field will display equal to, not equal to, starts with, contain, does not contain operators. If it is a multi-value picklist, the application displays include and does not include operators.
- Value: Enter a value.
- Click Add Criteria if you want add more criteria in the advanced search.
- Turn the Logic button on if you have more than one criteria and enter a value in the Logic field.
- Click Apply to enable the search filter. CPQ returns all rollups that match the criteria.
You can sort the rollups list by clicking the column names. The rollups are sorted alphabetically in ascending order using the rollup name. Every time you click the column name, the sorting switches between ascending and descending order. You can adjust the column width by dragging the columns. Hover near the column boundaries till two-way arrow appears. Click when the arrow appears and drag left or right to adjust the column width.
Actions available on this page
- Click Create New to create a new rollup.
- Click the ellipsis icon next to the rollup name to edit an existing rollup.
- Click the rollup name link to open the rollup Details page.
Items per page
At the bottom of the page, you can see the total count of rollups available. You can control the number of rollups to be displayed on each page. You can select the number of rollups from a predefined list. You cannot configure this list. By default, you see 20 records on each page.
By default, you can sort 10, 20, 30, 50, and 100 rollups per page using the Rows per page drop-down. This feature works in association with the search and filter functions to display search records per page. You can use the < and > buttons to move to the next or the previous pages. You can also jump to a certain page using the page search component.
Navigating the Rollups Details page
- Go to ADMIN SETUP > Product Administration > Rollups
- Search for the rollup you want to update.
- Click the rollups name link to open the rollups details page.
Actions available on this page
- On the Details tab, edit the rollup details.