You can create different data set of Config System Properties and Installed Product Settings for different flows in the org. When you create such a data set, the definition of these properties in the data set is only valid in the Quotes configured using that flow. You must create the data set with the same name as the flow.
The following fields can be defined differently for different flow:
- Split Cart Threshold
- Split Cart Criteria Fields
- CSS Override
- Service Line Split Criteria
Constraint Rule Execution Mode
Pricing Execution Mode
- Custom Pre Pricing Fields
- Base Price Defaulting Method For Renewal
- Hide Asset Actions
- Check Many Options
To create a new data set for Config System Properties
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Manage next to Config System Property.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the flow for which you want to create the data set.
- Configure the settings according to your needs. For information on the settings, refer to the topic Configuring Custom Settings.
- Click Save.
For more information about configuring Installed Product Settings for a different flow, refer to Defining Allowed Actions for Assets.