You can enable Salesforce Push Alerts to track async operation status when you are not on the Quote or the Agreement page. You must select Enable Notification Feed in Config System Properties. If you enable push alerts, the Sales rep receives notification for the following asynchronous CPQ operations:
- Finalizing a cart
- Cloning a quote or agreement
- Accepting quote to create order
- Creating an agreement with line items from Split and Enterprise quotes.
- Activating an agreement to create an order
To enable push alerts
- Go to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings > Config System Properties > Manage.
- Find System Properties and click Edit.
- Select Enable Notification Feed checkbox.
- Click Save.