If you experience an issue with an Conga product and need help, you can contact Conga Support. Before you contact Conga support, prepare a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. Additionally, to enable us to resolve your problem at the earliest, provide the following important information:
- What is the environment in which you are experiencing the problem: Sandbox or Production?
- How many users are affected?
To determine version numbers:
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Installed Packages.
- In the Installed Packages section, all the installed packages are displayed. You can find the version numbers in the Version Number column.
To find the merge server end point:
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Manage for Comply System Properties.
- Click System Properties.
- The Merge Webservice Endpoint field displays the setting. The portion of the setting is what will be helpful to customer support.
To grant login access:
- Go to Setup > Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Grant Login Access.
- From the Apttus Support picklist, select an option for access duration.
- Click Save.