Attribute groups are groupings of Product Attributes. Product Attribute fields must be associated to a Product Attribute group, which is to be associated to a product. Multiple product attributes can be grouped in a single Product Attribute group and a product can have multiple Product attribute groups associated to it.
Select the Has Attributes checkbox. Clearing the Has Attributes checkbox disables the Configuration page.
To Create a Product Attribute Group
- On App Menu, click Apttus CPQ Admin and then click the CPQ Admin tab. The new admin console is launched.
- On the Products menu, click Manage Products.
- Search and click the product you want to associate attributes with.
- Click ATTRIBUTES. The page displays all the attribute and attribute groups associated with the product.
- Click New Attribute Group button. A pop-up is displayed.
Fill in the required details.
Type a name for the Attribute Group
Two Column Attribute Display
Indicates that the configured attributes are displayed in two column format.
Three Column Attribute Display Indicates that the configured attributes are displayed in three column format. Description Describe the attribute group.
- Click Save.
Attribute Group are created and automatically associated with the product.