Download page Defining Service Line Split Criteria.
Defining Service Line Split Criteria
The Split feature allows users to clone a service with some or all related line items using in the Service Cart. The Split feature is available only at the service bundle level. You can define split criteria that apply globally or create split criteria for the specific flow.
The Service Line Split Criteria setting only supports API names of the fields created on the Related Line Item object only. These fields can be formula fields and can fetch their values from Asset Line item and Product through formula expressions.
CPQ supports the following types of custom fields on the Related Line Item object for split:
- Formula (return type: Text)
To define global split criteria
- Go to Setup> Develop> Custom Setting > Config System Properties > Service Line Split Criteria.
Specify the API names of the fields from the Related Line Item object on the basis of which you want to split the service.
- Click Save.
The Split functionality is enabled on the Service Cart page.
To create a flow-based split criteria
- Remove the values in the Service Line Split Criteria setting in Config System Properties.
- Create a new config system property with the name that matches with the flow name of the Configure Product button.
- Add the split criteria for the new Config System Property.
- Click Save.
The Split button is displayed only for the cart grid that is created based on the flow name.