You can launch the Installed Products page directly for the Add/Remove flow (Service CPQ), where you can modify the association of assets with services.
Your administrator must have configured a custom button to launch the Installed Products page directly from the custom cart page. For example, your administrator has used servicePLN=2 on the custom button. For more information, see Configuring a Custom Button to Launch the Installed Products Page Directly for the Add/Remove Flow.
To modify the association of assets with services
- Create a quote.
- Click Configure Products. The Catalog page is displayed.
- Click Installed Products. The Installed Products page is displayed.
- Select the required assets that you want to associate with service products.
- Standalone Asset 1
- Standalone Asset 2
- Click Relate. The Service Catalog is displayed.
- Click Add to Cart for the service products that you want to associate with the selected assets.
- Service Product 1
- Service Product 2
- On the Mini-Cart, View Cart. The Service Cart page is displayed.
- Finalize the cart (or save it). CPQ finalizes the cart and navigates you back to the quote.
- Click the custom button (where the administrator has used the service parameter, servicePLN=2). CPQ launches the Installed Products page directly with Standalone Asset 1 and Standalone Asset 2 selected by default. You can see the service parameter in the URL now. On the Mini-Cart, you can see Service Product 1 Service Product 2.
- Modify the association of assets with Service Product 2:
- Add more assets.
- Remove the assets you will no longer associate with the service.
- Click Relate. The Service Catalog with the service product that you passed in the parameter is displayed. In this case, Service Product 2 is displayed.
- Click Update.