These Release Notes contain the following information about Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) Spring21.06.02 Release.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to
- What's New in the Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) Guide
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) (New)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Internet Explorer is no longer compatible with Conga Contracts for Salesforce's True-Up user interface in version 1.89 and subsequent versions.
|Mobile||Compatible with Salesforce1 and all mobile browsers when configured following the documentation.|
To upgrade Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce), see Upgrading CLM (Conga Contracts for Salesforce).
PDF Document View Grid
- Added an Online Contract Collaboration PDF Document View Grid to the Unified CLM Layout Lightning page that displays all PDFs uploaded to an associated record.
- You can now also add an Online Contract Collaboration PDF Document View Grid Visualforce page to a page layout in Salesforce Classic.
There are no new enhancements in this release.
There are no resolved issues in this release.
There were no known issues for this release.
DOC ID: CFSSPR210601RN