Release notes for Conga Contracts for Salesforce 2.24.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- Improvements to querying related lists were made so that you can query records of over 200 in the Clause Library, and no longer receive an error when running queries on the following: Bundle Clauses related list, Alternate Clauses related list, Sub Clauses related list, and Clauses related lists (on Types and Categories).
- A fix was implemented so that the following intermittent error no longer displays in the True Up tab: Cannot read property 'Aa' of null.
- In the Clause popover, fields in the Document Value column are now read only.
- If you click Save and Continue multiple times in the same field or Clause, you no longer receive a loading icon error.
- A fix was implemented so that during the True Up process, Salesforce records with a null value now correctly display as null in the Conga Contracts for Salesforce popover instead of selecting the first value in the picklist.
- A fix was implemented so that when a file is attached in Conga Contracts and synced over to Salesforce, the owner of the file is now correctly displayed as the Connected User instead of Automated Process.
- A fix was implemented so that an error no longer occurs on the Select Managed Clauses page when Managed Clauses were created through Capture or manually outside of the Clause Library.