Release notes for Conga Contracts 9.3.0
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Clause Library Text Editor Enhancements
- The Clause Library Clause Text field editor was improved to include more formatting options. In addition to bold, italics, underline, redo, and undo, the following formatting options are now available: font color, background color, font size, justification, bullet list, numbered list, increase indent, and decrease indent. To access these new options, navigate to Contracts > Clause Library > New Clause.
- Under the Person Icon > Username > User Preferences > System > Number Format , if you selected International Format and clicked Save, the incorrect value was displayed in your Contract Requests and Contract Profiles. A fix was implemented so that the correct value now displays.
- Under the Gear Icon > Global Messaging > Global Messaging > New Message, the text editor was missing the following formatting options: text color, background color, font size, insert link, align left, align center, align right, and justify. A fix was implemented so that these options are available again.
- When you used the API (REST) to call to getContract() with the contract number as a parameter and to call getCompany() with the company number as a parameter, errors occurred. A fix was implemented so that these API calls no longer return errors.